TheShiftSwap Release Notes
TheShiftSwap Version 2.0 (Current Version)
- Limit the available skills for each site
- Selecting a skillset for a shift will be limited to the skills assigned to the site
- Searching for shifts for a site by skill will be limited to the skills assigned to the site
- The assigned site will be selected by default for workers and employers if they have only one site associated to their profile
- “Available Shifts” table view – users can sort the rows by shift ID, creation date, and shift date
- “Available shifts” calendar view – mouseover a shift on the calendar shows a shift details card
- “Available shifts” filter – “show all” option created
- New overtime shift design
- Posting a new overtime shift doesn’t require a fake worker selection upfront anymore
- “Post Overtime” button is now available for employers on the available shifts page
- The older flow is still working but will be removed by the end of May 2022
- KPI summary page (for shifts created on or after 05/01/2022)
- High-level summary for shift status based on a date range
- The release notes page is available for all users and should have the latest updates grouped by version
- Associates can now grab shifts anytime prior to the shift start time
TheShiftSwap Version 1.2
- Supervisor Posting Shift on Behalf of Associate < 72 Hours Before Shift:
- Supervisor can now post a shift on behalf of an associate at any time prior to the shift start time.
- Supervisor OT Posting: Supervisor can now post “extra shifts” that are not tied to a specific associate for associates to grab.
- Alignment of Action Terminology (cancel, delete, etc):
- Associate can delete posted shift.
- Supervisor can delete posted shift.
- Supervisor can approve, deny, or cancel a swap that is pending approval. Denial will recreate the posted shift while canceling the swap will not recreate the posting.
- Supervisor Able to Delete/Edit Associate:Supervisor can delete associate profiles.
- Log In Screen:Log in asks for email address or user ID.